Learn to transfer your assets to Arbitrum One
- ARBITRUM ONE Network uses ETH for gas fees
- Network name: Arbitrum One
- Chain ID: 42161
- Currency symbol: ETH
How to bridge tokens to Arbitrum using the official bridge.
2. Connect your wallet (Make sure you are on Ethereum main-net)
3. Enter the amount of ETH you want to add on Arbitrum and click “Move funds to Arbitrum One.”
4. The next step is to confirm the transaction in your wallet. Arbitrum's lower gas fees will apply despite this transaction being executed on layer 1.
5. Once you're happy with the amount, tap “Confirm.”
6. On the next page, the transaction will appear as "pending".
7. ETH is now available on Arbitrum and you can send and receive it.